My name is Shevalene Wiliams! I have been a Harlem resident for the past two years and am volunteering as a Girl Scout Troop Leader in order to give back to young girls. I work in banking and I am also in charge of handling the bank account for our troop. In my leisure time, I enjoy traveling and reading. My ultimate goal, as a troop leader, is to be a strong role model for the girls in this troop as well as the girls in my community.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Meet Our Troop Leaders: Miss Shevy
My name is Shevalene Wiliams! I have been a Harlem resident for the past two years and am volunteering as a Girl Scout Troop Leader in order to give back to young girls. I work in banking and I am also in charge of handling the bank account for our troop. In my leisure time, I enjoy traveling and reading. My ultimate goal, as a troop leader, is to be a strong role model for the girls in this troop as well as the girls in my community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work
Post a Comment