Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meet Our Troop Leaders: Miss Stacey

Did you know that Miss Stacey recently visited China? She is part of the clothing design team at Polo/Ralph Lauren and was sent their to visit the factories. "I think I want to go back to visit", she said, "I want to learn more about the country and its people".

Miss Stacey was born in Harlem and is one of the founders of our troop! With the help of her sister, Miss Jodi, she started Troop #3027 after President Obama asked American citizens to volunteer in their community. Her goal is to introduce the girls, including her daughter Cassidy, to new things that will impact their lives. Miss Stacey plans all of our trips and enjoys traveling with the troop. "I love working with the girls. They are funny, honest and sweet".

Thank you, Miss Stacey, for making sure that Troop #3027 tries new things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you to Miss Stacey and all the troop leaders. You are doing a great job with the girls.

Anonymous said...

Go Miss Stacey!