Saturday, April 2, 2011

Meet Our Girl Scouts: Tenae

The Girl Scout of the Week is Tenae! Tenae is a third grader in Mr. Timberlake's class at Harlem Success Academy 1. Her favorite subject is math. When asked why math is her favorite subject, Tenae says, "because I like to add and I'm good at it!".

Although she still likes to swim, Tenae once had a bad experience in an Atlanta pool! "I almost drowned playing tag", she says,"and I was so scared". She also likes to play XBox with her cousins and watch new television shows. Tenae likes comedies! When she grows up, she wanted to be a firefighter. Since that job is very dangerous, she has decided to become a chef! "I can cook bacon by myself and I like cooking for guests".

Congratulations to Tenae for being the Girl Scout of the Week!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

shes the best, love you TT